Saturday, July 30, 2011

Well water filters - you need one or more city water or bottled water?

I currently live in the country. When I moved here, was the first thing I noticed is that the well water was definitely the smell. In the city, was the usual odor of chlorine. In the land of smell was more like rotten eggs. When I lived in town I have a filter counter top water, because chlorine and known hazards of drinking chlorinated water. I thought if I moved to the countryside could not use the filter well water. Anyone could say thatYou do not need to filter your water in the country, and water good for you. Well, I did some research and found some very interesting things about the quality of spring water and bottled water.

I found a lot of information on the EPA Web site on private wells. There are a lot of potential problems you may have with your well water. Their website mentioned conditions such as recurrent gastrointestinal disease, the fact that the house wiring contains copper and lead, pleaseRadon may be living in an area, it could corrode the pipes, you may be living in the vicinity of the leading agricultural runoff of nitrates, pesticides and bacteria. Now I could read no more, that was enough for me, so the water can not be done as goof be for you as everyone thought.

Water Filter

Now he had two dilemmas, I could buy bottled water or filters of my pit. I was not excited due to buying bottled water because of all the waste plastic bottles. I had some concernsI was the counter unit with the location of the city, the smell of sulfur and iron in our well water to be treated. I continued to research and find a list entitled "National Primary Drinking Water Regulations." The list was all disinfectants, disinfection byproducts, inorganic chemicals, microorganisms, organic chemicals and radionuclides in the water we drink and the permissible level. It 'was pretty scary. Glad I had that filter on my water meter at the top, if I lived inThe city.

They are also for information about bottled water, and referred to the FDA Web site. I found most interesting curiosities of bottled water on its website. I came across an article entitled "Regulation of bottled water," he explained in this article: "Under § 410, if the EPA provides new maximum contaminant levels (MCL) or treatment techniques for contaminants in water supplies public as part of a National Primary Drinking Water Regulation (NPDWR) are required by the FDA,a standard form for the regulation of quality for the same contaminant in bottled water or to the conclusion that such regulation is not necessary to make the protection of public health because the contaminant is not present in the water is used for bottled drinking water . "

Now, needless to say, I contacted the company I bought my unit, a sink and counter to filter under the water. I have recommended to their two-stage filtration, was more than suitable for filteringMy well water.

Well water filters - you need one or more city water or bottled water?

leapers utg tactical messenger bag ice maker 106 626636 cheap roxy backpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment