Sunday, July 24, 2011

DIY water filter

Many of you, just as I was, sipping bottled water or tap water in some cases. For many years I tried to find another, but I wanted something that does not cost that much.

It 'been a great way for my problem and I had to find them. My family and I usually spend about $ 3000 for a bottle of water every year. That was huge. We decided to save some money. Here's how I started looking for another way to clean, safe, filtered water to get tohome.

Water Filter

At first I did not know anything about water filters and I had to do a lot of research. There are also many differences between the filters. But soon I realized that the low cost of $ 50 is not worth a damn. Do not filter the water properly. Parasites and bacteria were left in water after filtration.

But there are more modern, with many features that are cost or just over $ 500. This is not a huge sum.
But another idea came to meMind. I wanted to know if I need a filter, well, could earn $ 80. I was amazed when I saw that it was very easy for me. The water that I made with my filter house was tasty, fresh and clean. And above all it was quite safe to drink.

What have I done?

I have two buckets, one rooster and two filter elements. This is the entire filter and does a fantastic job. What I did is a filter in focus, which means you do not need to use electricity.

DIY water filter

indoor micro mosquito rc helicopter cocoons sunglasses portable gas bbqs

No comments:

Post a Comment