Monday, July 11, 2011

Turtle additional bureaucracy Process Architecture

Turtle additional bureaucracy Process Architecture Video Clips. Duration : 5.53 Mins.


The soil filters collect some but not all. I think it could be the airflow too much to be strong enough to cause aspiration. Some fine gravel, perhaps? My goal is to reduce the cleaning job, without my scratch or vacuum more often. Hate barebottom tanks, it's like someone holding an empty room hospital. It is not convenient. Simply clean the disk heads from time to time sure beats breaking the tube. The Fluval canister filters are the best! Instead of buying a hugeFilter, I added a Fluval the same capacity for my old man. Both are out for up to 70gal each filter and work together wonderfully! The water is always clear! The existing pumps are pumping 300gph Penguin 1140. I am experimenting with different methods of filtering, this was actually my second time filling the tank. It 'was really dirty last time, because the turtles kept discovering the filter plates. For the dock, I cut a big '"platform-zoo med turtle to sitabove the tank, then I tied a piece corkbark panel, around the holes to act as a ramp rises and falls with the water. So far it seems pretty good. I need to update the lighting, though. :)

Keywords: turtle, res, tank, setup, red, eared, slider, aquarium, fluval, canister, undergravel, filter, stand, building, construction, filtration, water, above, dock

chesterfield sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment