Thursday, July 21, 2011

Angle body as a garden pond

Angle body as a garden pond Tube. Duration : 2.67 Mins.


How to build a pond in the garden These images are the steps in the construction of my pond in my garden. The old pond was heavy with algae problems, so I decided to go big proper filtration. The filter I ended up with was a 11000 liters / hour integrated bio-mechanical printing units with UV Clarifier, I also bought a 5000 liter / hour pump with all the spare capacity I made the decision to excavate and expand my pond and also Add a waterfall and a fountain. The pond was originally raised and formedsome 'of seats, so that the track was for me to continue on this theme over the road. Once all the digging and the training was completed, a concrete foundation was in the formwork, cast in support of the stones. Once the concrete has set, it was time to get out the trowel and the level of loyal spirit and the masonry was carried out using a mixture of 4 to 1 (sand, cement). The document is one of the most important things to consider, is made to keep what some old carpet to get,This is both very strong and very robust and is ideal. I went to a carpet shop and asked what to do with the rugs that you removed, the installation again I have said to me is .... What to jump in their yay !!!.... To help earnings. So with all the tin is now carpeted with his time, cut to install the liner. Best advice here is to buy time, and slowly fill with water, carefully remove every wrinkle. Without this, now its just a simple matter of completing the wall and cutting and gluing...

Tags: Koi, goldfish, garden, pond, how, to, build, step, by

large cat tree

No comments:

Post a Comment