Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cheap Water Filters Choices

Cheap Water Filters Choices

Water Filter

If you have thought about getting a water filter but do not want the expensive costs associated with it all I have compiled a list of them and their average cost which may change your find.

Keep in mind the cost you are spending right now to buy bottled water whether it is from your local grocery store or wholesale food chain store can be expensive. If you purchase water on the go it is usually .00 per bottle and the case can run you anywhere form $.30 to $.40 per bottle depending on what kind of water you get.

Here are my recent price reviews from a local store:

There are some people who complain about the faucet mounted water filter because they have to go to the hardware store to install the models. This is not the case. You need to read the box. I bought two and brought them home and installed them in a matter of 15 minutes for one model to 5 minutes for the other without any extra tools needed.

Here are my reviews:

PUR - faucet mount water filter - average price - This comes in a variety of colors, including white, chrome which is brushed or stainless steel with plastic. Meaning it looks like stainless steel but is plastic underneath the color exterior. The water tasted good. I did have a problem with a leak where I connected the unit to the faucet but I found that same problem with many of these filters systems.

Brita - this one cost about

The Aquaview Brita runs a little more at

I found both about the same with taste and installation. After a little tweaking on my part neither model had any leak from the faucet.

I would get a water filter and fill my own bottles for on the go travel considering I would have the filter paid for in a short amount of time versus the bottled water i am buying.

waterproof matches

No comments:

Post a Comment