Wednesday, October 12, 2011

220 Gallon Water Change Part 2

220 Gallon Water Change Part 2 Video Clips.





Here is part 2 of 4 of this video. It is not an instructional video, but it is how I do it. This water change took me five hours to complete, and have condensed it into four segments that total just under 30 minutes. It does show my fish without decorations in the way, so you can really see how big they are. There is also a fight between my Tilapia and my male Jaguar. I just caught the end, so it's not very long... Anyway, I hope care to watch all four parts. Enjoy, and please leave your feedback and comments! If you are looking for the Black Arowana, he is in part 4 near the end.

Keywords: 220 Gallon Fish Tank, Fish Tank, Arowana, Black Arowana, Water Change, Fish Fight, Rena xp3, Rena xp4, Rena, Fish Tank Filter, Filter

thai food ballard wicker basket with handles

No comments:

Post a Comment