Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bug Out Bag Emergency (Part 1 of 2)

Bug Out Bag Emergency (Part 1 of 2) Tube. Duration : 9.97 Mins.


About Bag - Please read before commenting - For this case we need to explain to her for emergencies, of course, I hope that I never use, this is the point, hopefully I'll never need, but when the time comes, can I have this in a car and you're done, and I am 100% ready to explain it. It is not for hiking or camping, because that is when the shit hits the fan and you have to run. Mike. Go here to see Part 2 - Web site www.youtube.com - www.wix.com

Keywords: Bug, Out, Bag, part, of, Survivalist, kit, backpack, camping, survival, BOB, shtf, emergency, preparedness, 72-hour, carry, hiking, planning, marshall, law, hurricane, disaster, MSR, Water, Filter, Pocket, Rocket, Stove, Prepare, NWO, urban, wilderness, sas

folding recliner lawn chair

No comments:

Post a Comment